Palo Alto DUI Attorney Edwin Samuels
Palo Alto drunk driving defense attorney serving Cupertino, Los Gatos, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Redwood City, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Saratoga & Sunnyvale
Edwin Samuels has become one of the foremost DUI attorneys in California. He has more than 30 years of experience defending both misdemeanor and felony DUI cases. He has also had remarkable success before the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) helping clients accused of DUI keep their driving privileges.
Mr. Samuels understands the complex legal issues affecting the interstate driving privileges of out-of-state drivers accused of DUI in California. This also applies to California residents who are facing a DUI in California, but are planning to move out of state.
Born: November 27, 1951, in Fort Worth, Texas
- State Bar of California, 1988
- Federal District Court, Northern District of California, Admitted 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, Admitted 1988
- San Jose State University, B.A., 1974
- Peninsula Law School, J.D., 1988
- Edwin Samuels has helped over 1,000 people charged with DUI.
- Worked for a San Jose law firm and exclusively handled DUI cases for over three years. During that time he became skilled not only in the defense of these cases, but also in helping clients save their driving privileges, by successfully fighting—or working with—the DMV.
- He has continued to expand the practice of DUI defense to include even the most serious kinds of cases involving injury and death.
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- Palo Alto Area Bar Association
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice (CACJ)
- California Deuce Defenders
My Palo Alto criminal defense firm serves all of Northern California and the Bay Area with particular emphasis in DUI defense for Cupertino, Los Gatos, Mountain View, Redwood City, Saratoga, Sunnyvale, San Jose, Santa Clara County, San Mateo County, and Alameda County.