Tenacious Palo Alto Criminal Defense Attorney Fights for Your Rights
Established lawyer defends Bay Area residents against crimes ranging from DUI to homicide
When you've been arrested and charged with a crime, it’s important to know you have a right to legal representation. Your best chance at receiving a vigorous defense comes from a criminal defense attorney with experience — and success — handling cases like yours. At Edwin E. Samuels, Attorney At Law, in Palo Alto, I've been representing Californians charged with a range of offenses for forty years. I founded my firm to advocate for defendants like you in the criminal justice system. While I’m known throughout the state for my seasoned advocacy in DUI cases, I represent Bay Area residents on all felony and misdemeanor charges. From the moment I take your case, you can count on my commitment to fighting for your rights and seeking the best possible outcome.
Proven advocate draws on decades of experience defending Californians
Achieving success for clients facing criminal allegations requires preparation and discipline. Both the clients I’ve represented and colleagues in the legal profession know me for my:
- Courtroom experience — In my forty years of practice, I've defended Bay Area residents on a range of criminal charges, from misdemeanors to death penalty homicides. No matter what you’re accused of, I draw on extensive courtroom experience to advocate strongly for your rights.
- Creative approach — Whether it's developing innovative challenges to the prosecution’s case or novel ways to present evidence on your behalf to judges and juries, I'm committed to seeking options for your defense that place you in the best possible position.
- Thorough preparation — When I handle a case, I undertake a full investigation of the facts and evidence to create a defense strategy that leaves nothing to chance.
No matter what charges you face, you shouldn’t settle for just any defense lawyer. I offer a free consultation so that potential clients have the information they need and confidence in my ability to help.
Zealous criminal defense attorney advocates for Bay Area clients
As a seasoned and successful criminal defense lawyer, I represent Bay Area clients on a wide range of allegations, including:
- DUI/DWI and other motor vehicle cases — With extensive experience defending Californians on DUI charges, I know the tactics prosecutors use and am able to challenge police procedures and test results to help protect your rights and driving privileges. I also regularly appear at DMV hearings to fight license suspensions. If you’ve been charged with driving under the influence, my DUI FAQ page offers important information so you know what to expect.
- Felonies and misdemeanors — I represent Californians charged with a full range of felonies and misdemeanors, from those facing white collar crime and theft charges to those charged with child molestation, assault, or domestic violence. I also provide effective representation at bail hearings to advocate for your rights and freedom.
- Appeal and record clearance — If you suspect errors led to a wrongful verdict or you wish to have your criminal record sealed or expunged, I can assist with actions for post-conviction relief through appeals and record clearances.
In any criminal case, you have rights that need to be protected. Once you contact me, I can get to work immediately to preserve those rights and develop a strong defense to whatever charge you face.
Schedule your free initial consultation with a dedicated Bay Area criminal defense attorney
Edwin E. Samuels, Attorney At Law, in Palo Alto, represents Bay Area residents on a range of criminal charges, including experienced advocacy in DUI cases. To schedule your free consultation, call me at 650-619-9706 or contact me online.